I’ve made these triple chocolate muffins a couple of times in the last few weeks, they’ve been a hit, especially with Matthew who when eating one yells out ‘NO!’ to Jock whenever he comes near.
1 1/4 cups flour
1/4 cup cocoa
2 teaspoons cinnamon
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/2 cups milk
1/2 cup white chocolate chips
1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
1. Grease a 12 tin muffin pan and preheat over to 190°C
2. Sift flour, cocoa, cinnamon and baking powder into a bowl.
3. Stir in brown sugar
4. Melt butter and cool slightly
5. Beat eggs and milk together in a seperate bowl until combined
6. Make a well in the centre of the dry ingredients and add butter, egg mixture, milk and chocolate chips.
7. Mix until just combined
8. Fill the muffin tin to three quarters fill
9. Bake for 15-20 minutes, until muffins spring back when lightly touched.